Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's 4:00am

And I am awake, I have written the second part of my continued post, and as soon as its checked I will post it. I have redesigned my blog, because usually every time I sign in I play around with it. Obviously I don't blog often because I don't know what the heck I am doing. But I just wanted to get on here and tell you all how grateful I am.

I am grateful for my amazing parents
I am grateful for my fantastic siblings and the relationships I have with each of them
I am grateful for my nephews, seriously I could spend endless hours with those kids
I am grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ to which I belong
I am grateful for awesome friends
I am grateful for a fantastic job [ I wish I had a picture of all my work girls, they are amazing!]
I am grateful for music, nuff said
I am grateful that I finished my biology lab and never have to take it again (4x was enough)
I am grateful for my cell phone
I am grateful for Park City 


I am grateful for flip flops
I am grateful for yoga pants
I am grateful for antibiotics
I am grateful for the puppies, even though they don't stop barking
 Or Drooling . . . . Yes I even love these ones

I am grateful for bowling and the lucky times I get a strike 
I am grateful for where I am today and where I have been
I am grateful for the "slap in the face" moments in life
I am grateful for fishing, especially my dad's patience in teaching me to fly fish

I am grateful that I have 6 sisters and 2 brothers
I am grateful for the outdoors, I wish It was warm outside again I miss it
I am grateful for my awesome friends examples to be great people
I am grateful for the chance to have a new day everyday
I am grateful to be able to meet new people daily

I am grateful for the skills I have been blessed with
I am grateful for my soft hair, vain I know
I am grateful for pacifiers, and sugar water. . . The babies are too
I am grateful for my queen sized blanket on my twin bed
I am grateful for my jeep and its awesome sound system
I am grateful for my teachers who don't give me crap for never showing up to class. .

I am grateful for online classes
I am grateful for my headphones
I am grateful for the neighbors tree's, cause we never had any :)
I am grateful for out trampoline
I am grateful for the built in camera on my computer its awesome
  Well now that its almost 5 I think I should go. I think your all awesome if you got this far. Let me know what your grateful for. :)

Goodnight!
Kenzie

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing love! I really enjoy reading what you write! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete