Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Day of The Dreadful Blizzard

Today has been an eventful day, It has only been 3 hours long yet has consisted of some quite entertaining moments. Here you all can enjoy them too. Please know That I have not stopped laughing since I woke up. Dear dreadful Blizzard, you have made my week thank you. 


Kenzie's Top Five Moments on The Day of The Dreadful Blizzard


* I Waited in the car as my mom went into the store, in the 5 minutes she was in the store, I was privileged to be able to see 6 adult people be blown down by the wind, literally fell to the ground, one rather "light" skinny man, looked like a matrix move He was blown so forcefully backwards when he tried to counterbalance he fell right on his stomach. It was incredibly awesome. (Disclaimer I have never seen the matrix, just the sunglasses)


*My mother called and urged us to gather all the flashlights and lanterns and find out all the battery sizes. Because when the power goes out, Which it will,  we need to have some sort of light. 


* I fell asleep in the drive through at Mcdonald's , Right after they gave me the diet coke and before they gave me the food. I woke up to "Ma'm Ma'm " 


* I was driving and looked in the mirror and saw mascara under my eyes, naturally I decided I should wipe it away. After three minutes of trying to get it off  it finally made sense, They were black circles under my eyes not mascara. 


* I am 78% sure I saw Angela from the office driving, But then again I thought the black circles were mascara so anything is possible. 

1 comment:

  1. Kenzie you crack me up! I am glad you are having an eventful day :)

    ReplyDelete