Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Mind Was A Mess

"God Expects you to have enough faith, determination, and trust in him to keep moving, keep living, keep rejoicing. He expects you not simply to face the future he expects you to embrace and shape the future - to love it, rejoice in it, and delight in your opportunities. God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams. Just as he always has. But he can't if you don't pray, and he can't if you don't dream. In short he can't if you don't believe."
-Elder Holland

Then I got a letter in the mail, and a few quotes along with it. I love missionaries because I swear they always know exactly what you need to hear.




This weekend my sister Courtney Had her Art Show, I didn't take any pictures inside the actual art show. . But they let us graffiti the whole garage. So freaking awesome here are some of the pics from the garage. I freaking loved it!! I would have done it all night long if I could have.  






I Recently have developed an addiction to Bowling, So if anybody out there bowls and would like to come on Tues, Wed, or Thurs nights FatCats is way Cheap!! So Text me.


Fun Fact, I freaking Love my family!! I seriously am overwhelmed everyday by how blessed I am to have such amazing siblings and in-laws. I do not know what I would do with out this amazing people in my life. I love you guys!!

Love -
Kenzie

PS -
Winter Goals
1- Dance Off With Bristol Palin
2- Find A way to live in Park City for Free
3- Learn to Snowboard.

If you would like to hlep, or see any of these contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment