Thursday, February 17, 2011

Eugene Oregon

Sandy Utah will be loosing its "sponge" for all the awkward, awesome, odd, irrelevant, unique, and quite honestly WTF (What the Flip) moments for 18 months Starting on May 25th.

I will be leaving this town to serve a mission for the LDS church. If you do not know what I am talk about click This Lovely Link  It will tell you everything.

I feel so blessed to be able to be go to Oregon! I cannot express how excited I am. Last night as I was talking to few people who knew anything about where I was going they told me that it was "hippieville" and people who are very "free" live there. My whole life started making sense. No wonder situations find me where I am speechless as to the people I am interacting with. Maybe I am wrong, but I am beginning to think all the free spirited people I have met before now were just preparing me for the amazing people I am going to meet while I am in Oregon! I cannot wait to go!

If anybody knows anything about the Place, Let me know I would love to learn anything from anyone! Even If I don't know you!

Ok I'm out.
Kenzie~

4 comments:

  1. WHAT? That is so fabulous Kenzie!!! I'm so excited for you AND the people of Oregon that get to know you :) You'll be an amazing sister!
    P.S. Taylor enters the MTC on the same day as you, he's going to Cali Fresno mission. I'll see you there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is so exciting! I've always wanted to go to Oregon- I've heard it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome Kenz! You are going to have a blast! My aunt and uncle live up there and they say that its BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eugene is super liberal, and super green. Both my parents went to school at the U of O, and also met there. I've been there so many times. I'm not sure what the mission boundaries are, but the possibility that you'll run into some of my family is quite high.

    ReplyDelete