Thursday, February 10, 2011

Well Folks


Here is an update 

Truth is, I stink at blogging. 

I am still as cool as ever. 

I am not in school 

I am waiting on a mission call, Hopefully any day now.

Yep I still cant Match my colors

I still have man sized feet.
And Although I passed some kidney stones I still drink Diet coke, and eat chocolate.

Life is good, I am so thankful for all the amazing family at friends I am blessed with.  

And The most interesting things continue to happen to me. I hope your all fantastic. 

3 comments:

  1. I did not even no you had your papers in!!! My dad works in the missionary department. That is amazing and awesome (not the kidney stone part!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *know (running on a mere three hours of sleep!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the movie i watched today said "that's fantastic!" in a really creepy voice - reminded me of you. also, we were walking through gateway and i realized i have never really walked through gateway and there are some really cool shops and immediately i said to daniel - kenzie needs to come with me here! and i almost called you right then and there - daniel made fun of me - as always... :)

    ReplyDelete